top of page

Grounded Hues Group

Public·97 members
Castor Panfilov
Castor Panfilov

Herobrine Mod

Ps: there are still some bugs left to fix. But the only mayor one is that the herobrine totem doesnt immidiately activate after you light it. Just wait a couple of minutes for it to activate or place the totem block last (after you lit the top block).

Herobrine Mod

Due to increased drama surrounding the Minecraft Wiki's page on Herobrine, a wiki administrator asked Notch over IRC if he would ever be added, to which Notch replied "i [sic] have no plans of adding herobrine as is, but I do like the rumors, haha".[citation needed] This showed Notch had decided against adding Herobrine. However, the use of the wording "as is" suggested that something like Herobrine may be added, further fueling beliefs that he would be added. Once again, the same user asked for clarification, saying that the Minecraft community was "getting frustrated by the hero-spam", to which Notch replied that he had no plans for adding Herobrine into the game.[18]

As the role of lead developer of Minecraft was passed on from Notch to Jeb, the chance of Herobrine appearing in an update became unclear. On August 22, 2012, Dinnerbone, current joint developer of Minecraft, tweeted "We have no plans at all to add herobrine. I doubt this will ever change."[19] This confirms that Herobrine will likely never see an official addition in Minecraft, and that any claims of "finding" Herobrine in vanilla Minecraft in future updates are completely unfounded.

Every single thing in the game gets found out within minutes. People are decompiling the code, and there are even automated tools to do so. It should be obvious to everyone that there isn't a hidden herobrine in there, or it would've been found years ago.Despite this, people keep spreading the rumor, posting fake stories and screenshots, and generally hyping it, so it seems to be something people WANT the game to contain. But the truth he certainly had never ever been in the game when I was working on it, and I absolutely, positively don't have a dead brother. But if people want to pretend it's true, who am I to stop them?tl;dr: sure, why not 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page